I'm a good ol' rebel...

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, November 02, 2009, 09:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zara_rose_wolf

Are people are morons. We all thought we we`re gona die in 2000. and where are we now? over 50000 people hid in there basements.

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Zara_rose_wolf

Agent Elliot

We're never all going to die. We will take refuge in large underground vaults that are randomly numbered and are actually experiments by the government. The fallout will also stay around for an unholy amount of time for no particular reason.

prodiGee

We will eventually all die, and when we do, there will be delicious cake.

Zara_rose_wolf

When we die something will take our place taking hold of the living process. The reality or the living is needed it is the string that hold it all together if we all die and nothing take our place reality will tear.

prodiGee

That's a silly way to think, even if every single thing on this planet died, I'm sure there are numerous other planets that harbour life. It's nearly statistically impossible for there to be billions of planets and only ONE with life on it.

Zara_rose_wolf

Intill we have proof of other life we will remain with this theory

Agent Elliot

There are. The moon used to harbor life but they didn't like donuts... and well.... donuts back in the day was just the thing and... yea.

prodiGee

They found microbes on Mars... one planet away and there is very rudimentary life.

Zara_rose_wolf

Agent Elliot

The next step from rudimentary life is rednecks. We're getting there.

prodiGee

I'm just saying the possibility of there being no other life in the entire universe is very low.

Agent Elliot

Well it's obvious there is. How else would we have gotten the a-bomb? It didn't just pop out of some Germans butt I'll tell you!

Zara_rose_wolf

I suppose. Let not crack on the rednecks my Tennessee roots may cause me to have a littel bit of a pissy fit