TO ARMS!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, November 02, 2009, 09:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent Elliot

Bazookas are for idiots. What kind of moron runs into a public establishment with at bazooka? Stealth is the key and if it has the power to kill with one shot, there is no need to increase the power any more.

Zara_rose_wolf

bazookas are fast and almost unable to be blocked. The only other thing i Carry is a double barrel shotgun.

prodiGee

I don't use a weapon, I use my body.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Agent Elliot

Shotguns are for hicks. Gentleman use guns that actually have a chance to hit at long distance. And a .44 cannot be blocked, not even Jesusarmor can block it.

prodiGee

I blocked a .44 with my bare hand once, liar.

Zara_rose_wolf

I lie tiajutsu. it`s a nice class, and chuck norris could block it with a pinkie.

Agent Elliot

Very well. We prefer strategic Tsar Bomba strikes anyways. If it gets really bad we resort to using antimatter bombs.

Zara_rose_wolf

Tia is simple, Kunias are a great longs distance wepon.

prodiGee

Yes, Kunais are great for about 30 feet.

Agent Elliot

I once shot a ninja with my .44 who though he could defeat me with knives. He tried using Jesusarmor...

prodiGee

I told you I can swat those puny rounds away like flies... I'm the one.

Zara_rose_wolf

The ninjas.. as you call them we call them students or sensai`s (on there rank) we would never behave in such manor you would not have the skill to shoot what not can be heard or seen.

prodiGee

They are the most ninja ninjas that ever ninjad.

Zara_rose_wolf

i feel so misplaced in this conversation

Agent Elliot

Ninjas, sensai's, whatever. All gooks in my eyes. I have been genetically enhanced and specially trained to take down close targets with sharp weapons. I am a master of stealth, my enemy is but a novice.