This has to stop!

Started by Sharptooh, November 02, 2009, 04:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Now in days there aren't even 100 post a day
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wolf

Gorak

try posting something worth replying to
instead of just mindless retarted nonsense
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ungatt Trunn II

Our leader is gagged, several people left, the mods have gone insane. It will take a while before anything gets back to normal.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Quote from: Firetooth on November 03, 2009, 10:29:34 AM
Quote from: Marell on November 03, 2009, 04:17:55 AM
I agree with Sharptooth though... spa room mayswell not exist its soo bad.
The spam used to be interesting and funny, now its just pointless, repetitive, and childish.
Agree
Ungatt, just go die somewhere. You're so unoriginal and uninteresting. You have the personality of a cold fish finger that's missing it's non-exsistent brain. If you want to have seven convos with yaself, go ahead.

That was mean. ;_;

Zara_rose_wolf

that was cold... even on my standards

Sabriel

Yeah... I think Ungatt doesn't deserve that.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

HI BRIAR HI SABRIEL HI UNGATT!!!!

hi wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Quote from: Takara on November 04, 2009, 02:30:20 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on November 03, 2009, 10:29:34 AM
Quote from: Marell on November 03, 2009, 04:17:55 AM
I agree with Sharptooth though... spa room mayswell not exist its soo bad.
The spam used to be interesting and funny, now its just pointless, repetitive, and childish.
Agree
Ungatt, just go die somewhere. You're so unoriginal and uninteresting. You have the personality of a cold fish finger that's missing it's non-exsistent brain. If you want to have seven convos with yaself, go ahead.

That was mean. ;_;
Me mean :P
Quote from: Gorak on November 03, 2009, 09:50:39 PM
try posting something worth replying to
instead of just mindless retarted nonsense
Agreed. Unless your refering to me. Then I (probably) don't agree.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

I agree as well I know Im guilty of posting tons of mindless drivel but that stops NOW!!!

Zara_rose_wolf

Sabriel

USUALLY.

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers