This has to stop!

Started by Sharptooh, November 02, 2009, 04:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Seriously the spa room is a mess and at best it is currently a shadow of it's former self.

I mean come on half of these topics seem to consist of Ungatt having a conversation with himself (Ungatt, AoU, that new 'Brair' with 0 posts and probably a few more aliases he has) and the other half are just mindless spam . . . . .

WHERE IS THE LOVE!

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

darnit Sharptooth, I AM NOT AOU!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Marell

I agree with Sharptooth though... spa room mayswell not exist its soo bad.
The spam used to be interesting and funny, now its just pointless, repetitive, and childish.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Marell on November 03, 2009, 04:17:55 AM
The spam used to be interesting and funny, now its just pointless, repetitive, and childish.
Agree
Ungatt, just go die somewhere. You're so unoriginal and uninteresting. You have the personality of a cold fish finger that's missing it's non-exsistent brain. If you want to have seven convos with yaself, go ahead.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

&

Quote from: Firetooth on November 03, 2009, 10:29:34 AM
Agree

I'm glad I'm not the only one . . .

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 02, 2009, 09:47:29 PM
(dog-garn-it) Sharptooth, I AM NOT AOU!!!

It's pretty obvious you are, for one you have a game account in REG and so does AoU, but AoU's account is disabled . . .  I don't want to jump the gun here but account are automatically disabled if you join twice from the same IP adress, which I'm guessing you did.

Besides you and AoU seem to have convo's where one of you posts, then about 1 minute later the other posts, very precise . . . .

There are more reasons but I won't waste my time stating them.

Exactly, the Spa room actually used to be entertaining and funny, now it seems to just consist of trash . . .

Briar

And now it's being filled with your complaints.

If you haven't noticed...which apparently no one else has...the spa room has been relatively calm these past couple of days.  With the bannings that have occured, the main spammers have been restricted.

Though, I'm glad to see some old faces are wandering back in here.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Sharptooth, there are 1 minute between our posts because AoU is on probation, meaning 1 post per min.

Ask Peace Alliance, he knows AoU in real life and brought him here,
Firetooth, piss off.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

When do you get off? Ever?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

Isn't posting with another account against your probation rules?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 03, 2009, 06:01:47 AM
Then don't come here.

Well see, that's exactly what's happening right now. If you hadn't noticed, many people left.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

This I know. Way back when we had 10000 posts a day or some crazy crap like that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE