Armada...

Started by meestir amayzing, November 01, 2009, 09:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meestir amayzing

any one of you non-clanned empires wanna clan up to give them some type of competition?

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

I could be interested.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Night Wolf

I plan on disbanding FOE, so Ill clan up with ya. Message me ingame tho cuz ive got the feeling im not gonna be on the forums much longer. :D
TheKingofNothing (#5)

Sevz

If Snare and Juska are in, i'm available under the conditions you leave Peace Alliance and Shadow for me

Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Hey, I just wanna break the emp first. I'm not even sending off the troops I'm making as an indy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Im gonna be making a clan.
If you want to join just message me ingame
I am I Win! (#8)
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

meestir amayzing

to all those wanting to join, pm me ingame : Meestir amayzing #32

and message me with who you are too

Genevieve

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 02, 2009, 12:12:01 PM
Hey, I just wanna break the emp first. I'm not even sending off the troops I'm making as an indy.

lol Volkov, do you really want to be saying that? People might wonder why your net is so low... you know, because you're so awesome and stuff.

Gen. Volkov

Check again miss Genevieve. My earlier run was just to set me up in a position to jump later on. But then I doubt I have to tell you anything about how to run an indy strat, given that whoever taught you to indy obviously did such a good job that you have no need of me to give you tips.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Genevieve

Early runs to set up positions for jumping later on... I'm writing all this down oh Master Volkov ;)

Gen. Volkov

Sevz

Quote from: Genevieve on November 02, 2009, 09:51:26 PM
Early runs to set up positions for jumping later on... I'm writing all this down oh Master Volkov ;)

very much my most common technique, learn to mask what you do Gen
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Alazar is Back

Join me instead. I got a little more experience than meestir amazing over there.

Just pm me here on the forums if ya wanna dominate, otherwise tough luck. Nothing wrong with finishing second ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sevz

i do my own thing
whoever avoids me has a better chance