Oh come on

Started by Checkerpaw, November 01, 2009, 07:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Where has the "I hate Shadow" thread or whatever it was called gone?  I assume it has been locked.   Unfortunately, it has also been deleted.  The two minor posts I made in it no longer show up under my "recent posts."

My question: Why?  I don't care if it was locked, but I at least want to see if anyone replied to my last post, gol' darn it.  What on earth is so offensive about the topic that it needed to be deleted so no one could ever look at any posts in it ever again?  It was just Sevz spouting off about how he was better than Shadow and no one taking him seriously.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

Sevs locked it, I unlocked it nd told him to leave it, he deleted it. Now forum members no longer have the ability to delete or lock topics. If it helps I don't recall anyone replying directly to your posts, but I forget for sure now.

Feel free to continue the discussion here if you want to.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

I had nothing more to say to the unrelated spam so i hit the lock button,
I was most annoyed when Shadow instantly unlocked the topic just because he can and wanted the last word (which didn't serve any purpose)

He makes it look like it's my fault....
If Shadow didn't abuse his Mod Powers, the topic would not of been deleted
the 3 people who requested a padlock, plus myself, and the next Moderator doing their job should agree the topic shouldn't of existed to start with let alone be unmonitored for so long to get that bad

Thanks Shadow
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on November 01, 2009, 08:29:55 PM
Sevs locked it, I unlocked it nd told him to leave it, he deleted it. Now forum members no longer have the ability to delete or lock topics. If it helps I don't recall anyone replying directly to your posts, but I forget for sure now.

Feel free to continue the discussion here if you want to.

Thanks for clearing that up.  I assumed a moderator had deleted it.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Wolf Snare

Curious, what were your points Checker?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Wolf Snare on November 01, 2009, 10:25:36 PM
Curious, what were your points Checker?

They were both pretty minor posts.  In the first one, I poked a little fun at Sevz' telling Shadow: "you type blatant dishonor." And in the second one I told Sevz he was spending too much time thinking about Shadow and that he should use that time more productively, like to smooch his girlfriend.

Sevz

whats your empire name [edited]?
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Sevz on November 02, 2009, 09:21:13 AM
whats your empire name peckerjaw?

Very nice, Sevz!  I admire your creativity with names.  Or should I say, you type impressive wittiness.

I didn't play the last round of turbo and I haven't signed up for this one yet, although I'm thinking I probably will soon.

Shadow

Sevah, you will keep it civil or you will get gagged. That name was not appropriate for this forum. This is your first warning.

Shadow
Mod Duties

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on November 02, 2009, 01:47:01 PM
Sevah, you will keep it civil or you will get gagged. That name was not appropriate for this forum. This is your first warning.

Shadow
Mod Duties

Your wrong Shadow, i've had lots of warnings

Shadow

In that case, consider that one your last.

Sevz

Alazar is Back

Honestly, to be on topic and all Sevz would waste anyone on this site. I hate to be his little cheerleader, but i have watched him takeover other promi sites that are MUCH more competitive than this one. Shadow is a good player(very good), but he has nothing on Sevz.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Marell

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 03, 2009, 12:41:41 AM
Honestly, to be on topic and all Sevz would waste anyone on this site. I hate to be his little cheerleader, but i have watched him takeover other promi sites that are MUCH more competitive than this one. Shadow is a good player(very good), but he has nothing on Sevz.

This post requires an "IMO".

Focusing purely on this promi, Redwall,  I'm sure many would agree to the opposite of your statement.

They have pretty different playing styles, so its a bit hard to compare them  :-\

Sevz

marell is exactly right

shadow has backup