Previous topic - Next topic

ignore this

ignore this
2 (100%)
ignore this
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

James Hetfield

(this is one of Firetooth's multiple accounts)
I can't make new topics here, only polls, which I noticed after this screenshot and went to post it. My other accounts can post topics and can't see those boards.

When tried to acess highlighted boards, I got:

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Yes that is vista, afore I get flamed.

EDIT: I can post topics now, and those boards are gone. What happened? ???
lolololop

Sabriel

I could never see those boards to start with. And I see "The OSOBO Party" subforum for the first time as well.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Pippin

Wheres the Armarda one? Wait, there isn't one *Secret eyes*.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

windhound

You can condense the clan boards section, and I suspect you can expand it on your normal account and see them.  Same for OSOBO
There's nothing wrong with the group setting associated with the account, no clue why you could only post polls.

There's also nothing really wrong with Vista now that its been stabilized a bit.  You just have to have enough computing power to run it sanely. 
Though your sudo-dock is rather odd I must say
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

You like Metallica?

Firstly, you should NOT be able to view those private clan discussion boards. They should not be available to any random new member. Can you see any other boards you should not, such as, oh idk, the staff forum?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

windhound

Quote from: James Hetfield on October 31, 2009, 10:03:56 AM

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

As long as he cant get in its not an issue.
Just checked with Nero, apparently you arnt supposed to beable to see the existence of those boards...  So eh.  I donno.  You're not a part of any other membergroups, so I'll just chalk it up to a forum glitch.  If you -are- suddenly able to view topics you werent able to before, like actually wandering through clan forums that arnt yours, please let us know.  Otherwise, eh. 
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

Well, he was able to post on a Kennedy message board, which is what originally worried Holby and I. This should not be happening to new members.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

I've ignored this thread, because by the time I re-read it (after initial freaking), the EDIT that said "this has been fixed" was there. So nothing to stress about
I will not deleted this

Briar

Quote from: windhound on November 01, 2009, 11:03:55 PM
Quote from: James Hetfield on October 31, 2009, 10:03:56 AM

An Error Has Occurred!

As long as he cant get in its not an issue.
Just checked with Nero, apparently you arnt supposed to beable to see the existence of those boards...  So eh.  I donno.  You're not a part of any other membergroups, so I'll just chalk it up to a forum glitch.  If you -are- suddenly able to view topics you werent able to before, like actually wandering through clan forums that arnt yours, please let us know.  Otherwise, eh. 

Don't you think that people are now not going to want to tell you if they are "wandering around through clan forums that arnt yours"?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

windhound

The fact this topic exists nullifies that
Most of our members are honest enough to report an issue

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on November 01, 2009, 10:55:58 PM
You like Metallica?

Firstly, you should NOT be able to view those private clan discussion boards. They should not be available to any random new member. Can you see any other boards you should not, such as, oh idk, the staff forum?
Yep.
On all my accounts, that un included, no additional boards.
I was trying to access the boards to test it, not because I'm some hacker btw. I'll report anything else
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.