Free People who are weak

Started by Dead Eye, March 24, 2003, 05:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Many of us are loosing forces and money. If you have any to spare, send it to us. I need a lot of men to finish NAZ off. number 172. If anyone of the Free People needs aid, put your number here!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

*steps up meekly* Erm...Me?? I'm 362, guys and guyesses. I'm being smashed really hard right now because of my opposition to Ereptor. Mind helping me out?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Badrang the Tyrant

Aus, you know I would help you out, but I am too far down in the ranks to send you aid right now.

RazorClaw

Jiggly-Poof Mercenaries... how intimidating. But anyway, I'm too low to send, and even if I could, none of the Emperor stuff is affecting me at my low rank.

General Austin

what? I'm STILL Jiggly-poof mercenaries? I thought Retto changed that....

Fenix

Send the leaders no relinquish!
they deserve the slaughtering plagues of unwraught terror! They have inquired it together, willingly infects all followers attained! FLEE WHILE YOU CAN, SEEK REFUGE IN THE ARMIES OF THE ENLIGHTENED ONE!

RazorClaw

Wait, so Josh ia against Aus, but also against Ereptor. I'm confuzzled.

General Austin

brung=brought, and Josh, I really hope you will stop openly hating me like this on the forums. I'm doing all I can to stop Ereptor and stop myself from bashing you verbally.  

P.S. I now have some stuff to give! Dead Eye will get my first shipment, and I'll send some other stuff to other people tomorrow..