1 billion rwl dollar REWARD.

Started by Ereptor, March 24, 2003, 10:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

if they do share a computer....and they are father and son.  which they are not.  king of hearts 118# is the son of wolfbite.  at least that is what he told me.  bloodwake?  i think he denies being part of their family, not sure.  even so.  could the father be in the house during the day at the same time as the son?  not everyone works at home?  and don't you think they told each other's pw's in case of them almost dieing?  if i am watching a movie i am not going to jump up to play some computer game, or drop work to log on.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blood Wake

father: Wolf Bite
Brother: king of heart

they live in california, i live in utah, wolf bite got off the net called me and told me to get online how hard is that?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ereptor

ok.  just thought it was supsicious....thats all.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

also i don't see many people on rwl that trade phone numbers....kinda wierd
and the fact that you are at the computer at the time you needed to be.  
maybe your just lucky...nothing wrong with that.....but luck does luck out
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

RazorClaw

Tr, just one thing......or maybe a few:

1. You can't possibly attack Ereptor
2. I'm a higher rank than you, and I couldn't touch him if I wanted to
3. I was in the top 20 once, and I couldn't break anyone in the top ten
4. Who cares? It's a stupid bounty, not an insult to the Free Forces or anything
5. Don't do it, you'll only get killed.
6. If you get to a rank where you can attack him, and he creams you, I'll be picking off the remains of your carcass, because I need the land

That's all. I'm neutral. I don't see why everyone is mad about backstabs and stuff. Ask Ragefur what he'd say. "This is Redwall:Warlords, not Redwall: Happy Pony Raisers." If you want to get him back, then get him, but don't go on and on about in the forums.

Trident

As mucha s Ereptor and I were friends, I am to say this now; Ereptor, the brotherhood of the vermin would be shammed in what you have become.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: RazorClawTr, just one thing......or maybe a few:

1. You can't possibly attack Ereptor
2. I'm a higher rank than you, and I couldn't touch him if I wanted to
3. I was in the top 20 once, and I couldn't break anyone in the top ten
4. Who cares? It's a stupid bounty, not an insult to the Free Forces or anything
5. Don't do it, you'll only get killed.
6. If you get to a rank where you can attack him, and he creams you, I'll be picking off the remains of your carcass, because I need the land

That's all. I'm neutral. I don't see why everyone is mad about backstabs and stuff. Ask Ragefur what he'd say. "This is Redwall:Warlords, not Redwall: Happy Pony Raisers." If you want to get him back, then get him, but don't go on and on about in the forums.
Razorclaw, just because you were in the top 20 and couldn't break anyone in the top 10 doesn't mean anyone else in that rank range can't.  I mean we all have different styles of playing and someone could totally have their net in their troops.  So, they would have tons more troops than anyone else around them. (Sorry if this sounds confusing :D )

wolf bite

Ereptor said "king of hearts 118# is the son of wolfbite. at least that is what he told me."

Uh, that is what King of Hearts told Josh.

Are you Josh?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

I don't want to get into this discussion again. <_<  

RazorClaw

Badrang, what I'm saying is that she probably couldn't make a difference.

Blood Wake

you know what i think is funny, i have absolutely no idea why erepter is after me
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Badrang the Tyrant

MantisMan

Yeah for Utah, I'm in Utah too.  Now you just have to come find me.   :ph34r:  
something funny goes here

Rough Raiders

O no if they did have a multi (Not saying that they do) Who cares!!!! I know a few people who have multis and its for them to know and not for admin to find out...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)