1 billion rwl dollar REWARD.

Started by Ereptor, March 24, 2003, 10:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Blood Wake #48.  he is right now at 2100 acres.   Who ever takes the most acres from him when he dies shall receive for payments of 250k rwl dollars.  this means he must die.  and you must be the main person who takes him down.  aka you do not have to take his kill.  you just have to be then one that makes it possible for someone to take his kill.  happy hunting.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kitty

Note: Any one that makes an attack on bloodwake will be known as working for the creapy Ereptor.  All warlords should check the news of bloodwake 48 and attack the workers of Ereptor.

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

wow looks like the hunt is on.  umm.  more like a race.  mark, set GO....he only has like 600 acres left ! ! !
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Number Two

I got him down to 100 something. the person who steals my kill (unless it's the emperor of course) is my next target.

Ereptor

spoken by a true warrior.  you have to remember it is anyones game though.  heh heh
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

wolfbite was online.  i asked him if he liked to see his partner in crime die?  he then logged off.  guess who logged on?  heh heh.  you guessed it.  bloodwake himself.  coincidense?  hardly.  only when you are truley in trouble do you not think before you act.  in this case.  i got cha wolf bite/bloodwake/king of heart.  nice try.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

Quote from: EreptorBlood Wake #48.  he is right now at 2100 acres.   Who ever takes the most acres from him when he dies shall receive for payments of 250k rwl dollars.  this means he must die.  and you must be the main person who takes him down.  aka you do not have to take his kill.  you just have to be then one that makes it possible for someone to take his kill.  happy hunting.
250k Redwallian is 250,000 dollars, which is nothing unless you mean 250 mil
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ereptor

million i ment.  i gave it out prematurely.  because wolfbite logged off then logged back on to bloodwake and then left the blade clan so i couldn't finish him off.  i am sending a message to admins about this.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

I  promise I will attack anyone who tries to take the kill of Blood Wake. He's a part of the Free People, and I stand behind anyone who is in this coalition against Mordor. Just try it, and see what happens. I will make a bounty on YOUR head. See what it feels like.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

not any more austin.   don't worry about austin folks.  he is being punished for his statements against Mordor.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

I'm still here, Folks. And the bounty is still on. Ereptor, I was once a beast who respected you in some small way. I now realize this is not possible under the current circumstances. You have just determined your downfall.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Dead Eye

Bloodwake has only followed my orders Ereptor. If you must kill some one, let it be me. I told him to attack your NAZ! Attack me, place bounty's on me. But I ordered him, so kill me! If you can!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

TR Shadow

This is sick!  Bloodwake is my friend.  There is no way I'm going to stay neutral after this!  For the first time ever, I'm going to try to get good.  I'm going to turn my puney forces against you, Ereptor.  I am NOT going to do anything to support you after this.  

Abby The Rat

If they are father and son, then all the son have to do, is tell the father or the other way round.  That can't be called multi and how do you know that he did or didn't do that?

If my brother was playing, (Yes, I have a brother) then, if someone was attacking him or message me that my brother going to be killed. Then I walk across this room, across the hall and tell him. Alas, my brother doesn't read or wants to read Redwall
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]