For the council...

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, October 28, 2009, 04:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 28, 2009, 04:49:55 PM
I move that RSL officially supports the RWL administration, and that we make an alliance.

I already respect the Admins. I say go for it. who is going to propose this Idea to the Admins.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

A joint movement of spammers and mods

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 29, 2009, 05:20:24 PM
A joint movement of spammers and mods
yes. And the RSL will help to keep the spa room PG for the poor mods who are probably lyk' OMG!! too much spams!'
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

My knee is a joint, and it bends this way and that way and lots of ways! It's crazier than a cat on ritalin!

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't know about this PG crap, though... I mean, most of the Redwall books are PG-13, nearly all of the people here are old enough to handle it (to my knowledge) and only a small group of people regularly visit the spa.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 29, 2009, 05:23:54 PM
I don't know about this PG crap, though... I mean, most of the Redwall books are PG-13, nearly all of the people here are old enough to handle it (to my knowledge) and only a small group of people regularly visit the spa.

yes, but if the mods want it PG, then PG it has to be.

AoU

Ungatt Trunn II

That's not the way things work, the ruling body can't just say what's what and that be it. We are the majority and have more power, even though it may not seem like it. It may be their website but I have supported it and advertised for it so I have a say.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

And I have the power of the Taco Triforce!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 29, 2009, 05:26:36 PM
That's not the way things work, the ruling body can't just say what's what and that be it. We are the majority and have more power, even though it may not seem like it. It may be their website but I have supported it and advertised for it so I have a say.

Well, you can say whatever you want, Im sticking with the mods on this one.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

AoU