Yes
11 (64.7%)
No
1 (5.9%)
Who?
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Night Wolf

That sentence wastnt very long at all you kind of let me down krowdon when u said it was gonna take a while to go across he screen I expected to be waiting at least thirty seconds or something and there goes a bit of my life I will never ever even never regain so I should prolly just quote it so I can read it instead of waiting for it to go across the screen but by the time I was done thinking about that the message had went across the screen so I didnt have to  so I was like phew I didnt wast as much time as I thought I would so then I decided to make and EVEN longer sentece so I guess I ended up wasting a small part of my life anyways....what a bummer but I guess Ill stop writing now so  do you think this sentence is long enough? *takes a deep breath cuz that was alot to say without a single pause*

Krowdon

That is long, but it didnt scroll.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

What are you talkin about didnt scroll?

Krowdon

It scrolls now. 1 HR until Turbo!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

We cant sign up until 9:30. theres a topic on it.

Night Wolf

Sigh thats soooo far away!

Krowdon

We must make it though. Lets pass out rations.

Night Wolf

OREOS! Just in time to lol

Krowdon

I used to not like Oreos. I do now. I have for about 3 weeks.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

I used to think they were boring. But I used to eat the icing first, then the cookie. Now I eat the whole thing all together, and its awesome.

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Krowdon on February 26, 2011, 07:44:57 PM
I used to think they were boring. But I used to eat the icing first, then the cookie. Now I eat the whole thing all together, and its awesome.
I spin the cookie top and then eat the cream. I then force the cookie to do hard labor at cookie prison not  being as tasty as the cream.

Krowdon

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on February 28, 2011, 03:25:10 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on February 26, 2011, 07:44:57 PM
I spin the cookie top and then eat the cream. I then force the cookie to do hard labor at cookie prison not  being as tasty as the cream.

If we killed off the entire population of Sealand (2 people as of 2011) would that be Genocide?

Mr.Grimm

I have already done so! Muhahahahahahahaha! *Escapes into hot air balloon.*