Yes
11 (64.7%)
No
1 (5.9%)
Who?
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Mr.Grimm

Why is not on page one of spa!? You fools! And why are there so many people who don't know me! I was the leader of the S.S.P. for the love of spam! You will rue the day when I send Mr.Grimmkins to hunt you down...

Stella Cadente

Grimm!!!!!!!

You, sir, should make a short comeback over the holiday break!

Twilight Shadow

Just a short comeback what are you saying?

Ungatt Trunn II

Unfortunately SSP didn't have such a great... uhhhhhm... "Methods" of orchestrating its valiant cause. Many survivors of the methods in question were sent to political reeducation simply to keep them within the psychological standards of modern society. However no one cares about those people because they are uncouth individuals who shall not be mentioned!

(also the political reeducation attempt was a total failure! They are totally inept, socially speaking. Don't even get me started with their basic problem solving skills...)

But yes, you should return. Forever. We need someone who was around before the fall. Those currently left, myself included, are incapable of maintaining our old standard of spamming.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Pippin

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Twilight Shadow

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Night Wolf

Quote from: Mr.Grimm on December 09, 2010, 05:03:02 PM
Why is not on page one of spa!? You fools! And why are there so many people who don't know me! I was the leader of the S.S.P. for the love of spam! You will rue the day when I send Mr.Grimmkins to hunt you down...
You indeed should return...FOE hasnt been nearly as successful since u left

Krowdon

You really should come back. :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Stella Cadente

He's not going to. He just likes that he is still remembered.

Ungatt Trunn II

Who? Why would they want to be remembered?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Cadente

They'll have to answer that themselves.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*dances in a fox suit*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Stella Cadente on December 31, 2010, 08:00:36 PM
He's not going to. He just likes that he is still remembered.
Who are we remembering?

Stella Cadente

Okay Everybody....now let's watch the joke....now let's back over it....now run it over again....Hmmm....yea, I think it's dead.