Yes
11 (64.7%)
No
1 (5.9%)
Who?
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Mr.Grimm

Don't waste my page with your dreams! This is a holy place for people who worship Mr.Grimm only! Curse you all!

Briar

I had a dream Mr. Grimm came back.

Then I realized that i wasted so much of my life spamming while he was around.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Spamming ish fun. Thats why Im here.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

I had a dream that I had a computer so I could get on it to spam :D

prodiGee

I had a dream that there was a dude with a chainsaw and he was attempting to kill me... So I flew away.. but then he came after me? So I flew away some more. In summation, flying is fun and all people should be able to do it.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Holby

Quote from: prodiGee on February 05, 2010, 03:17:59 PM
I had a dream that there was a dude with a chainsaw and he was attempting to kill me... So I flew away.. but then he came after me? So I flew away some more. In summation, flying is fun and all people should be able to do it.
HAH! There he is.
I will not deleted this

Krowdon

I had a dream I was a Psycho Killer.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

prodiGee

Quote from: Holby on February 05, 2010, 03:23:06 PM
HAH! There he is.
???

Holby

Quote from: prodiGee on February 05, 2010, 06:39:45 PM
HAH! There he is.
???
Thought you was gone.
I will not deleted this

Night Wolf

Ive had lotsa dreams like that...except usually I just jump really high then glide back to the ground

Krowdon

prodiGee

Quote from: Holby on February 05, 2010, 07:06:36 PM
Quote from: prodiGee on February 05, 2010, 06:39:45 PM
HAH! There he is.
???
Thought you was gone.
Nope, the Spa was in remission, cancer's back.

Krowdon

Takara

Zara_rose_wolf