Yes
11 (64.7%)
No
1 (5.9%)
Who?
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Krowdon

"Free Range Chicken" makes me sound like a coward. Like Sir Robin.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

How does it make u sound like a coward?

Krowdon

You call people who are afraid to do something "Chicken". Didnt you go to Kindergarden?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

NO I was born into highschool

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Im a very impatient person and I REALLY want someone to get on FB  >:(

Krowdon

FAcebook is strange.

Night Wolf

yea but its the only place I get to talk to certain ppl

Krowdon

Night Wolf

I always have a good point

Krowdon

Except when you dont.

Night Wolf

Those times dont count

Krowdon

Then why are we discussing them?

Night Wolf

Im not the one who brought it up

Krowdon

Im going to make this statement so long it takes a long time to get the whole thing across the board. but the difficult thing is what to say. I like Trains.