All old RSLians

Started by Night Wolf, October 27, 2009, 05:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

The world is now going to poo, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

Who invented basement mom?

Krowdon

I think Briar or Wolfy saying something about Night Wolfs mom having eight heads and living in the basement. And she eats little children.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

Krowdon

AoU

Jimmy was a terrorist anyway.

Krowdon

Jimmy is a Tea serving monk

AoU

Night Wolf

Krowdon

awww..... Did you see the Basement mom topic?

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Impossible!

I really enjoyed this topic. It's so nostalgic. Like good old times.

Btw Billy was never seen again after wandering in Basement Mom's basement.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Sabriel

And don't forget GARFIELD!!!!oneone!!11ZOMG!!11

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

*throws multi-coloured pies at Sabriel*  You go get that  topic then!