All old RSLians

Started by Night Wolf, October 27, 2009, 05:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Return to the spa so we may return peace to our beloved spa room. Return it to its former self, when me and briar would stay up until 3 AM spamming. And when everyone would say I had a crush on her. When me and krowdon would throw random things at each other and always be fighting. When grimm and briar would plot together. And when we made fun of krowdon and her seven boyfriends. When we called /ungatt/ a drunk. And we post random things that were completly random and yet really funny.

Thats the spa room!

Krowdon

YES!!! I AGREE!!!

*Chucks a were-rabbit at Wolfy*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

OMG not the were-rabbit

*chucks Optimus Prime at Krowdon*

Krowdon

Oh noes! *ish crushed*

*asplodes then regenerates*

*beats wolfy with a Krowbar*

Feel teh pain!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

*Optimus beats up Krowdon*

You feel teh pain

Krowdon

I has Optimus proof shirt on. I buyed it at teh grocery store.

Night Wolf

Nothing is Optimus proof Optimus it teh awesome beyond all awesomes

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 27, 2009, 05:10:13 PM
And when we made fun of krowdon and her seven boyfriends.

There were seven? Lets see... Eero, Grimm?, Daryn, Ungatt are the only ones I remember.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Eero, Grimm, Daryn, Ungatt, Zero. thats five.

NIGHT WOLF CANT COUNT!!!

Night Wolf

I just came up with a number

Krowdon

or you were too busy staring at a picture of briar to even bother counting.

Night Wolf

Yer funny.

And there was axan

Krowdon

yah. fer lyk a day.

Takara neeeds to come back. she sends me messages but doesnt spam. 'working on art' she sez. Feh.

I drags her back wif a leash.

Night Wolf

I is drawing a transformer