Check out the custom title!

Started by Menatus, March 23, 2003, 03:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

<---- I hope this arrow points to somewhere near it. Doesn't it fit me?

Thanks, Stormy!

I'll be on my way now...

~A lent-breaking message.

Beem

*applauds, hoping one day to reach that, though at this current rate, It won't be for another year or so*I like it lots

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Dead Eye

Wow, I figured it would be serious, not funny. Good choice though.

Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

TR Shadow

Quote from: Dead EyeWow, I figured it would be serious, not funny. Good choice though.
You thought Tania would be sierious?!

Badrang the Tyrant

Why is everyone changing avatars?  TR, what happened to your Umbreon, or whatever?

Holby

Yes, I run away when I see that avatar. :o
On topic, I think that Menatus has a very good title. I've guessed what mine will be- haven't told the admin yet, but they'll work it out... Assuming I get 1000 posts. Hmm...
I will not deleted this

TR Shadow

Hehe, well, I like to change a lot.  I like my dragon/Bird/donkey/whatever that thing is.

Hmm, I think I'll change my avatar right now to confuse ya'll more =P.

Holby

Another pokemon?
What's its name? I hope it doesn't bite <_< ...
I will not deleted this

TR Shadow

It's a Wobbuffet.  And, no, it doesn't bite, lol.

RazorClaw

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: TR ShadowIt's a Wobbuffet.  And, no, it doesn't bite, lol.
Doesn't it hit itself with it's tail or something?

RazorClaw

No, it just puts it's hand on it's head and goes "Woooooobuffet" over and over.

Fenix

In presence' lacking, foolishness and spam has grown, hindered only by abundance.  Change will come to thee, and the newbie's ineptitude squandered.

RazorClaw

Pardon? If you're reffering to moi, then I'm sorry if you think that my posts are stupid.

Menatus

Well I, for one, do. Why does my beautius topic get turned into conversations about Pokemon all the time? Gah!

Oh well. Put JL on your sig, or someone with your goatee.