whee

Started by Beem, March 23, 2003, 02:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

I started a new turbo server, my other one I deleted long ago.  I am now #281 Winters Bite, I am gonna /try/ to uphold ads code of honor and not attack anyone unless it is to pretect someone, or in a desperate state, Try being the key word.  hope this will be fun, specially right before the reset

[edit:] I am now #24 Winters lul, but my vow stays the same, not to attack unless attacked more than 4 times a day, or to protect those I am friends with.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

RazorClaw

Dang it. I tried to attackyou. You must mass troops or something. I'm a Stoat and I couldn't break you with leaders! Either troops or guards.

Beem

*grins widely* well, thank you I finaly think I have found a good way of keeping a strong army. ^_^ I also will not retaliate or attack anyone  

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Kilkenne

No retal? WOOHOO! FREE LAND! Or that's what I would be saying if I weren't Farmer Joe's Hunger Eliminators, that before I just revolted and lost 30 mil networth, I had 2 billion food! Nothing to do but send food to newbs to buoy their networth! It's fun stuff, you guys should try it!

Trident

Quote from: KilkenneNo retal? WOOHOO! FREE LAND! Or that's what I would be saying if I weren't Farmer Joe's Hunger Eliminators, that before I just revolted and lost 30 mil networth, I had 2 billion food! Nothing to do but send food to newbs to buoy their networth! It's fun stuff, you guys should try it!
Oh great, you're farmer joe???   :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:   Sorry about the whole lot of attacks form me...

Badrang the Tyrant

Trident, I would forgive you, but remember, Kilk is the Evil Baron of RWL so he may not! :lol:  

RazorClaw

Errmmm... he will simply have to forgive. Not knowing who it was, I killed him. He was better off starting over, he had one acre left. That's my first ever kill! I only did it because Farmer Joe sounded like a stupid newbie, not Kilk.

Beem

Let me rephrase that above.  I will not retaliate as long as the attacks are within reason, ie. no more than 3-4 attacks a day.  ^_^  if I am attacked 8 times, I will probably retaliate.  I am also probably gonna stick up for those whom I form alliances with.... should they need it

Holby

QuoteErrmmm... he will simply have to forgive. Not knowing who it was, I killed him. He was better off starting over, he had one acre left. That's my first ever kill! I only did it because Farmer Joe sounded like a stupid newbie, not Kilk.

I have two kills, 407 attacks in which 95% were successful, but only 1 skiff.
I believe that is a little unique, eh?
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Pretty good.

Beem

Wow, staying peaceful is hard.  *admires Ad for his patience and all.*  wow.  I am doing good so far.  but it is getting difficult to get land. *grins* but I shall try to keep it up

Beem

hat's off to ad.  I cannot keep going like this... especialy on turbo.  I just can't do it any more, so I am no longer going to be the peacefull guy who doesn't attack