A promise

Started by Deathclaw, March 23, 2003, 01:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

On the day of March 23, 2003, at 1:10 Central Standard Time, I, Bloodfur the Renegade, solemnly swear that I will destroy Ereptor or be destroyed trying. Many aid this cause, and for that I am grateful. I thank the Free People of Mossflower and the Free Forces of Mossflower. I would like to reiterate, Free People of Mossflower, your job is to kill Nazgul, then the Free Forces can take down Ereptor without Nazgul pestering us. Six have deserted Nazgul, three remain. These three must die for sticking with this evil threat of shame and greed to bring an end to the peace in Mossflower country, replacing it with a great midst of terror and chaos. Our armies gather to bring death to the leader of the Silent Horde, who truly will become silent when the Free Forces of Mossflower finish their battle. Then, and only then, will peace be restored to Mossflower country and beyond. Until then, stay guarded and fight Nazgul. They are weak, and will die for opposing what the vermin of Mossflower deserve: Freedom. The Free Forces will liberate you, that is our promise. We will never cease in our ongoing battle for safety of all. As long as we can stand we will fight, as long as we draw breath our blades will slash, in all attempts to rid these lands of evil. The memories might never fade, but the reality of it will. Ereptor may laugh at the thought of the Free Forces taking him down, but he should be shuddering in his castle of Mordor as all of these valiant warriors in the Free Forces stand ready to fight for the just cause. Nothing will suffice but the death of Nazgul and Ereptor, and any others loyal to these two groups. I will not rest until these names appear in red on the scores listings, never to fight and bring terror again. It is my creed, the deed will be done. Ereptor will fall. Evil never wins. He will learn that after my horde and others march upon Mordor, up in arms, ready to fight the War for Mossflower. No prisoners will be taken, but Mordor will, as will the life of Ereptor and all of his evil-doing vermin and allies. Power brought greed to his mind.

I make this solemn promise in hopes that others will follow and add their name to the list of the dutiful warriors wanting to rid a tyrant from these lands. Add your name, including your promise to all in the game to kill this terror. I will be the first.

-Bloodfur the Renegade
-Member of The Free Forces of Mossflower
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Dead Eye

As the leader of the Free People of Mossflower, I promise that me and my forces will be hitting NAZ as hard as possible. We swear to help you and the Freedom Forces.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Deathclaw

Dead Eye, do you have any idea of the amount of members in the Free People of Mossflower? I sure don't...

Ereptor

heh.  looks like most likely you will be doing the "die trying part."  Course when you die most of this fighting will leave.  Stop trying to get everyone to fight with you.  Your just bringing more people down with you.  Not everyone wants to fight your battle.  Looks like the "free" people of mossflower are easily swayed.  Sorry bloodfur against the power of Mordor there can be NO victory.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

Ereptor, please, if you consider yourself a veteran of the game, use correct puncuation.

RazorClaw

Well, I use proper punctuation, and yet you and Kilk still think that I'm barely above newbie status. It's not like he uses bad punctuation all of the time. He's *sarcastically emphasizes* Emperor, he's got more important things to do then stop a potential rebellion of everybody. That's small talk compared to whatever he's doing, I'm sure.

Badrang the Tyrant

Brave words Razorclaw!  LOJ will join the cause of The Free BEASTS of Mossflower!

RazorClaw

Perhaps, but I'm too low for either Ereptor or Deathclaw to attack me, I've been that way for about 3 weeks. Once I was knocked out of the top 20.

Holby

Quote from: RazorClawPerhaps, but I'm too low for either Ereptor or Deathclaw to attack me
Oh really? If either of them want you that badly, they'll stuff you with food to boost your Networth- you're then easy meat.
I will not deleted this