This is todally important!

Started by Zara_rose_wolf, October 23, 2009, 09:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

One day I saw an armadillo wear pink coloured leggings.  He strolled up to me and asked if I would like to play a game of PONG with him.  I declined because at the time I was dancing the Tango with two friends from Neptune.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Zara_rose_wolf

I had to tell a space midget that i couldnt be a highlighter because mr.dr paper didnt like bananaa. so i ripped off my tie and sai "FRICKIN SUPER."

AoU

That sounds like the time I went for a jog through the Andes with a tapir in lederhosen. Upon stumbling on a hidden tomb, he exclaimed to me that he had no desire to spelunk that evening, and that should I partake in spelunking without him, he would be most distraught. In the end I decided that the riches buried within were well worth a distraught tapir, and I ate him in a sandwich from a nearby delicatessen.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Zara_rose_wolf

i taped my speaker to my ear so the botel caps could sing "bababa black sheep" but suddenly somthing moonwalked aross godzillsa cerlery so i had to go get the giant doorknob

AoU

There once was a Temple dedicated only to frivolity deep in the bowels of Rome. An Archaeologist by the name of Higgins Boneduster came upon the ruins thereof this very day five years ago. Within the massive structure he found seemingly random junk, until on the last day of his life, God rest his soul, he came across a booby trap. His juices still reside in the Temple, waiting for the next poor soul to discover them.

Briar

Speaking of doorknobs.....I was walking across campus when suddenly Nixon came out of nowhere and asked if I had a white ewe glove.  Unfortunately, I had just given my glove away to the King of Siam.  While a huff, Nixon floated away to rejoin the Golden stream.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Zara_rose_wolf

Briar

Zara_rose_wolf

AoU

Briar

Zara_rose_wolf

Briar

AoU

Even were I mute, I'd still be battering your eyes with my spam.

Zara_rose_wolf