Trading Card Games

Started by TR Shadow, March 23, 2003, 06:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quamicauzilot

Quote from: DukeThe best deck is a blue counter flying deck.
There's no such thing as a best type of deck.  How good a deck is depends on the deck itself, the player, and how it is played, not the type of deck.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Ereptor

i used to collect star wars CCG.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blood Wake

i used to play pokemon, i had almost all the cards i think i only neaded hitmonchan and then they made a ton more so i sold all my cards and never played a card game since

i did play some yu-gi-oh though
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Badrang the Tyrant

When they came out with the "New" ones like from Gold and Silver?

Blood Wake

yeah thats when i stoped likeing pokemon, but i did buy gold because my friend (who still likes pokemon and just got ruby) told me it was good

i was the first person at my school to beat blue without cheating plus i had a level 100 charizard
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Duke

while it is a good deck any ways but black and blue is a good deck also cause you can counter and kill
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

bubble gum squad

i play yu-gi-oh! at first it was stupid but i got into it.....i doubt you guys really care.....
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

calria

*shudder*

In my opinion (and experience) Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh players are younger and less mature players... or at least at my school they are. The tables of kids playing Yu-Gi-Oh are the reason why they're talking about banning card playing in the library during lunch. My little table of Magic players is nice and respectful. And also made up of upperclassmen... the Yu-Gi-Oh players are almost all freshmen. *shrug* To each his own, I suppose...

My favourite deck types are red burn, red/white burn/life, white/green elf decks, and blue/green morph decks. The one color I can't stand is black- I never have been able to play well with it, and it's not as fun to me. *g*

Aqualis

My favorite type of deck is a red/white burn.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Van

I play Yu-gi-oh Its really fun and the cards are cool. I also use to play Magic
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Dark-Wing

My favorie TCG is Magic: The Gathering because Its not simple and there are many cards.

Duke

Another favriot deck of mine is the zombie/Clerics deck with zombie avatar and cleric avatar

- The great Blue Dragon

calria

Blue/white bird decks are rocking my socks today... I just bought a deck off a friend of mine for like $13 that's full of uncommons, and it's really awesome.

*flies around*

Duke

haha laughing at claria. My Avatar deck is like a god i have avatar of woe and might soon to be hope

- The great Blue Dragon

calria

claria?

It's CAL-ria. *wink*

bah! My pretty new deck is wonderful.

My problem is that I can build an almost unbeatable deck out of just about any theme/mechanic, but they only work when other people play them. *sells them for $$$ instead*