Trading Card Games

Started by TR Shadow, March 23, 2003, 06:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I'm in to Pokemon.  TCG stands for Trading Card Game, BTW.

Beem

I nulled, becasue I don't play them but I love them.  I used to play pokemon all the time, I had the complete set of the first three decks, including all holo and non hollo cards.  I had two charizards, one in jap the other in english.  And I created a kick butt deck that nearly beat the gym leader person in the group up to the comic store.  But my stupidity made me put out a stupid card that made me lose instead of chansy and win.  *roars* but I am now out of poke mon, though I am looking for a new TCG to play.  and magic isn't my style either.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Holby

I don't play any, but I hit Warhammer- just 'cos it's an awesome table-top game. My first avatar here was a Waywatcher Wood Elf.
*Waywatcher with 5 BS hits pokemon card from 30" on 2+* Hee, they rule. :rolleyes:
I will not deleted this

baska

i chose warhammer for the same reason as holby :D  

Holby

:D  Ooh, do you play Fantasy, 40k, or LOTR?
I just need two more blisters of Wardancers now, and I can enter the next tournament!
*Treewhacks Baska*
I will not deleted this

Dead Eye

I am reallt into Magic. I got 20 decks, all pretty good. I go to turnaments ever other wednsday.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

I play Pokemon and Magic, but my Magic cards stink. I have Shining Gyarados 1st ed. for Pokemon, and a Charizard. I have a kick-butt deck, but I'm not Poke-crazy, unlike SOMEBODY. *glares at TR*

Badrang the Tyrant

Null for me.  I don't really play card games, but I don't hate them.  What's Warhammer?  That sounds fun.

Kazaar

I play Yu-gi-oh, looks like I only one so far that plays it <_<  

baransarn

Nobody ever played Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game. Its actually was fun when I was into it. It was actually the show but in reality.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

RazorClaw

Still, Magic and Pokemon were basically the original games. TR, why the heck did you put Sailor Moon on there? Yuck, reminds me of a kid who went around saying "Is she a Sailor on Uranus?" Long "a". Makes me wanna puke.

Trident

NONE  :angry:  :ph34r:  

Duke

Magic is the best

The best deck is a blue counter flying deck.
I am a great Dwarven Warrior

- The great Blue Dragon

-Thorn Destructor Great dwarven Hero

Aqualis

I voted Yu-gi-oh, but I also play Magic. I mainly play Magic because I got bored with the simplicity of Yu-gi-oh. <_<  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Holby

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantWhat's Warhammer?  That sounds fun.
I honestly don't know about the card game.
But I know Warhammer as a tabletop game where two or more players fight against each other using models they've constructed and painted to represent their army.

Complicated stuff, though. The rulebook's something like 200 pages long <_<
I will not deleted this