Keep your self and your children safe all night!

Started by AoU, October 17, 2009, 10:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

But... it's not true that cats only see a can opener in you. Cats can love as much as dogs, only they don't show it byjumping and drooling all over you.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

I've been told I can no longer share my opinion on the subject
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

AoU

Sabriel

Quote from: Briar on October 23, 2009, 05:00:31 PM
I've been told I can no longer share my opinion on the subject

((good))

Er, I said nothing. xD

USUALLY.

Briar

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Briar

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Briar

AoU

Briar

*gaaaaahhhhhh*

Having cats in the house is an abomination against all things clean and sanitary. This unsanitary act is worse than stinking up the bathroom and not turning on the fan. It smells worse too.
First of all, these hideous animals will get under your feet and tangle themselves with your ankles causing you to trip. They do this for spite because they despise you. Secondly, these whelps of two-faced jackals will piss on the rug. It stinks as bad a skunk spray and will never come out. They do this because they like to watch you clean up their messes. Third, they break things. These broods of vipers will climb up anywhere to knock things down. They always know what will break and what won't. These evil clawed beasts do this because they like to see the look on your face when they are sitting among shards of broken china.
My advice is to place rat poison in their food and rid the world of these evil adversaries of the devil once and for all. If rat poison is not available the gunny-sack-in-the-pond method is a good way though not as efficient as rat poison. If rat poison or a pond is not available you may knife them in their sleep. I do not recommend this method for these detestable brothers of vultures are notoriously light sleepers. Also, these terribly fiendish demons have a thick skin and knifing them doesn't work well unless you stab them in the throat.
In otherwords....CATS SHOULD BE ANNIHILATED!!!!!!!

*phew*