I'm frightened by the amount of lurking Peez is now doing..

Started by AoU, October 16, 2009, 07:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

Everyone gets that terrible ringing from time to time? And here I thought I was special for once.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

::)

You call THAT special?! I get whole concerts of screaming, screeching, crying, weeping, howling, yowling, yelping, all in crescendos and it never stops.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Sabriel

Not to mention these little green things with vrowns riding on cangaroos that tell me what to do ALL THE duck TIME.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Sabriel

USUALLY.

AoU

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

AoU

Briar

AoU

I've got taste buds, I love the saltiness of your tears.

Briar

AoU

Eventually the tears fall from your face, and it is at that moment that I swoop in like a ninja to consume them. I would never lick something like that, yuck.