Oscilloscopes.

Started by AoU, October 16, 2009, 07:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

REPORT HIM!!!

((terms of use))

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Basically the Forum's Ten Commandments, the TERMS of SERVICE!
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Krowdon

Quote from: Sabriel on October 21, 2009, 06:06:26 PM
REPORT HIM!!!

((terms of use))

So this post should be reported:

Quote from: AoU on October 21, 2009, 05:54:13 PM
I love my friend's hot pockets.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

I would, just to be safe.

Krowdon

AoU

Krowdon

are you saying things just to get yourself reported?

AoU

No, but when something that looks vaguely offensive comes up I think it's best that you report it.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

okay. I think im more on Sabriels side. but whatever.

AoU

No, that one was the truth. I love it when Mods remove posts that weren't even meant in the context that they take them in.

Sabriel

Ooooh, so THAT'S the point.

You're angry because mods removed your posts for no reason.

USUALLY.

AoU

I'm not mad about it, it actually gets me a fair number of lulz that now they have to wade through all this spam every day, just to look for the occasional post that I make that's slightly risque.. And a butt-ton of lulz because Peace had to crack down on them for being lazy.

Sabriel

Oh, so you are happy about mods having problems. Which means you're angry at them. Which means you are angry because they removed your posts :P

USUALLY.