Oscilloscopes.

Started by AoU, October 16, 2009, 07:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Not that cool, no. Except the horn.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

I'm reporting your last post to Moderatorz cause it's disgusting.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

??

Why would it be disgusting?

((btw... look who says))

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

I can't explain why it's gross because then I'll get ANOTHER post removed by Modz.

Sabriel

But then, it's your mind that's gross, not my post.

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

My time I don't like to waste.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Sabriel

It's your fault for being high. Don't make us go down because you're drugged. Or drunk (but no, that would be Night Wolf...)

USUALLY.

AoU

I am most certainly not high.

Sabriel

Oh yes, you're vertically challenged...

USUALLY.

AoU

She's so hi-iiii-igh,
High above me,
She's so lovely.

Krowdon

I have a pen, and it has a button on it. and when you push the button, it sings the little Hot Pockets thing. my friend gave it to me.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

I love my friend's hot pockets.

Krowdon

Should that be reported?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

If you think it's against the ToS.