Oscilloscopes.

Started by AoU, October 16, 2009, 07:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

that is not allowed to be discussed on the forums here.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Really? I thought it depended on the country you live in. And if kids aren't even aloud to know the way they came to be then I don't know what happened.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Nacho monsters invaded New York.

Ungatt Trunn II

It's come to my attention that once a conversation isn't going  your way, or a discussion doesn't interest you, you will simply change the subject or post anime. Why? Why must you do this to me?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

French bananas ferret sword tapes?

Shadow

Mentioning sex is discouraged, but as far as I am concerned not worth locking over as long as it is in a neutral context (eg, don't mention anything about anybody's mother in the same sentence). Better keep it is UMD if you really feel the need to talk about it though.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Sabriel

Quote from: Shadow on October 17, 2009, 01:45:03 PM
Mentioning sex is discouraged, but as far as I am concerned not worth locking over as long as it is in a neutral context (eg, don't mention anything about anybody's mother in the same sentence). Better keep it is UMD if you really feel the need to talk about it though.

I am not going to comment this.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

this topic should just die.

Sabriel

Lyk, "Die, topic, DIE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!"

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

This topic will never die as long as I am a crusader FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

Haha, we CAN talk about it he said! Hehehe, this is going in my little pocket of tricks.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

I didn't understand his last sentence whatsoever, though. Also, why can we not say sexual intercourse and Ungatt's mom in the same sentence?
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers