Blocked

Started by Shadow, October 16, 2009, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

So you are a figment of my spam?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Men are superior in the ways of military and tactics, women are Superior on the ways of common sense. Men commonly lack the ability to reason under stressful conditions, women lack the ability to do things the easy way and must make EVERY FREAKIN' THING MORE DIFFICULT THEN IT NEEDS TO ME.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

No I am a figment of your infatuation with spam.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 19, 2009, 03:44:37 PM
Men are superior in the ways of military and tactics, women are Superior on the ways of common sense. Men commonly lack the ability to reason under stressful conditions, women lack the ability to do things the easy way and must make EVERY FREAKIN' THING MORE DIFFICULT THEN IT NEEDS TO ME.

like what?

Quote from: AoU on October 19, 2009, 03:45:24 PM
No I am a figment of your infatuation with spam.

interesting
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Did you not read? EVERY FREAKIN' THING!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

Tell me about it...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Including, but not limited to, friendship, dating, picking a restaurant, picking a movie, deciding what to do...

Ungatt Trunn II

When to breath, when not to breath, how to breath...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

did you know that is kinda annoying in a guy??

It is annoying to have to plan most of the activities...why can't the man choose something?

AoU

Because anything we choose to do will automatically not live up to your standards.

Briar

Why do you assume that?

Ungatt Trunn II

Because it's truth.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

AoU

Basically, every date I`ve ever gone on where I chose what we`d be doing was a complete failure, because guys are more than happy just to spend time with girls, but girls want to be doing something that`s fun and exciting.