Blocked

Started by Shadow, October 16, 2009, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes. While we burn him in a viking ship... ALIVE!!!

You see, enlisted men of the SRA are expected to report in regularly. Dereliction of duty will get you sent to the Court of Martial, whom you will be judged my Lt. Judge Grant. He will then decide your punishment, which will most likely be work camp. Me, being the 2nd highest rank in this glorious army, will then burn you on a viking ship... ALIVE!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: AoU on October 22, 2009, 08:00:12 PM
Couldn't we just party hard?
I like you.
Quote from: Briar on October 22, 2009, 07:11:53 PM
Night Wolf, what happened? You used to be fun.
Ive changed dramaticly.

Ungatt Trunn II

You can party on the viking ship while it's burning. I mean, we put all your possessions on it so there will likely be biblical amounts of booze.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Lo, and God said let there be liquor, and there was. And it was good. So very good.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Night Wolf

Oh and to continue what I was saying...

ive changed dramatically.  I used to be a boring loser. Now Ive heard im kinda fun and am having extreme amounts of fun.

Oh and Ungatt. I HAVENT DRANK /THAT/ MUCH!!!! The most ive drank in the last week was doing ten shots of schnops(no ****ing clue how to spell it)by myself because everyone else was to P**** to take shots with me.

Ungatt Trunn II

Drunk scum! GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!

Boring loser? You're OUR boring loser! YOU HEAR ME!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Well now im an awesome loser. :P

Who many people like

AoU

Bleh, he has seen the dark side, there is no winning him back until he ultimately finds out the hard way.

Ungatt Trunn II

Indeed. Many of kids I've seen go down the same path and for what, FOR WHAT!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Something called fun. Never heard of it.

Night Wolf

OH AND I KNOW IM GONNA SOUND LIKE A LOSER HERE BUT I DONT CARE!!!

IVE ACTUALLY HAD A COUPLE GIRLS WHO SERIOUSLY LIKE ME SINCE IVE CHANGED LOL

and yes for fun

AoU

One day you will come to realize that all that glitters is not gold.

Ungatt Trunn II

Night Wolf is suffering from ORBNP (Once Rejected But Now Popular) Syndrome. He thinks that what he has been deprived of for so long will actually somehow benefit him now.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Yeah pretty much.

I went from people looking at me and cringing(only slightly exagerating it only happened to me once  but you get the point) to girls trying to drag me onto the dance floor and things like that

Ungatt Trunn II

It's all a set up. If someone only wants you for acting a certain way that is not yourself, you will only meet misfortune, and misfortune is going to shoot you in the leg, burn you, and piss on your corpse.
DIE HIPPIE DIE