Blocked

Started by Shadow, October 16, 2009, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Yeah... cuz your head is so dark that no light can go in it...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

Yes... we mustn't be prejudiced against stupid people :'(

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

My stupidity knows no bounds.

Sabriel

You again, eh?

See, you musn't be so open about yourself (even if it's a tactic). Lie a little.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

Never underestimate the power of Stupid people in large groups.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

And never argue with them. They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

USUALLY.

AoU

I cannot tell a lie.

Krowdon

Always remember that you are Unique. Just like everyone else.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

I am unique, unlike anyone else. Perhaps, Ungatt, but only in a very different way.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

He cannot tell a lie, I cannot tell a truth.

Who are you going to trust?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

I may be oblique, but you are obtuse.

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Shall we unpack them?
DIE HIPPIE DIE