Blocked

Started by Shadow, October 16, 2009, 06:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

No, that's a cool word, you don't deserve a cool word, Sabrina.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

But Sabrina is cool as well.

I think you just failed...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

It's only cool if you're a teenage Witch. As we all know, you are, in reality, Sabrina the Teenage Wench.

Sabriel

OMG all my sikritz have been exposed!!!111!oneone!!1

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Do you feel vulnerable?

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Then it is time to strike!

Sabriel

Geez, that was sarcastic...

USUALLY.

AoU

Sarcasm doesn't register on the Intertubes.

Sabriel

Your face doesn't register on the Intertubes.

USUALLY.

AoU

It's not a truck you can just dump things onto, it's a series of tubes.

Sabriel

Why do you dump yourself onto it, then?

USUALLY.

AoU

Sometimes I've got to dump.

Sabriel

IF YOU SEE A LIGHT AT THE END OF A TUNNEL, YOU TOTALLY GOTTA GO TOWARDS IT!

USUALLY.

AoU

If I ever see that light, I will be very, very surprised.