Spam Halt!

Started by Pippin, October 16, 2009, 02:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

AoU

Oh no, they say he's got to go, Go go Modzilla..
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

I disagree with you both.

Krowdon

you dont like Peace? But he's so Awesome!

Always been one of my favorite mods.  Well, my Favorites are Shael and Peace.  Wolf Bite and i dont speak and Shadows a loser.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

I don't know the other Mods, but Peace definitely is teh sux.

Krowdon

NO! I disagree. Peace Alliance is awesome and nice to everyone. Even if you send him random messages.

AoU

I send him very disturbing messages as often as I can.

Pippin

Your a bunch of pansy spammers. If it wasn't for Peace and all the other admins/mods, there wouldn't be a forum for you to spam in. Bunch of weeners.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

But if we don't fight them, we don't have lulz. Which is unacceptable. And if I remember right, you used to get in a lot of trouble with the modkipz yourself.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Well , I beleive in following teh rules set down by the mods.

Ungatt Trunn II

That's because you're a sheep. If people always followed the rules we wouldn't have a lot of todays inventions. Like the almighty NUCLEAR BOMB!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

But if you dont follow teh mods rules, then you get gagged and eventually tah banhammer.

Ungatt Trunn II

It was inevitable for a troll like me. If that does happen just remember, I had it coming and I knew it. I'm honestly surprised I lasted this long.
DIE HIPPIE DIE