She goes smooth...

Started by AoU, October 13, 2009, 01:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Fine...instead I will  make your tombstone a giant battery, connect it with your body, and then inject certain bacterii and microbes into your stomach when you die, and as your body decomposes, the bacteria eating it gives off energy, generating electricity which I will use to power my car.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Will your car begin to speak to you, like Herbie the Love Bug, only with my voice and personality?
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

Hmmm.....I hadn't thought of that.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

AoU

I had, and it's got potential for a bitchin' sitcom!

Briar

AoU

Yes, and may I add:
Don't hassle the Hoff.

Briar

so, are you good with that kind of corpse disposal or do I have to go on?

AoU

Well I mean, as long as the other condition is met, yes.

Briar

I don't think I want your voice/ personality as my car

AoU

Then you can't win with that offer.

Briar

I will cut up your body into many many pieces and then feed you to pigs who haven't eaten in 48 hours....I give your pieces 8 minutes tops before there is nothing left.

AoU

Pigs aren't sexy, use sharks or tigers or something... I at least want to look sexy in death.

Briar

I will cremate your body and then blast it over a crowd during a concert of a group of your choosing.

AoU

But then I have to decide the group, do I go for someone awesome, as a tribute to myself? Or do I go for someone who's lame, as a tribute to the bands that aren't, in an effort to quell the popularity of at least one of their rivals?

Briar

Hard choice....but it still lies with you