Spa Room Immigration Administration

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, October 11, 2009, 05:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

We seem to have many noobz looking at the spa room, but NOT POSTING!!! Duh [haties]?

Anyways, I have sanctioned the creation of SRIA! That means evil nazi mods, and essay authors of the Ultra-moderated discussion need to get official citizenship through the administration. Mind you, citizenship hardly means you're in the fabled RSL. And any illegal aliens, especially ones from Andromeda, will be put down. By a vet if necessary. Or perhaps a Harrier Jump jet. Or the L.A. SWAT. That'd be awesome. It'd be like, BOOM! And they'd be like "AHHH!! lulz.

However, I digress.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

bjornredtail

Then, we need the spa room equivalent of the 14th amendment. Anyone who is already in the spa room is a citizen. Such as myself and my (future) wife and children.

Of course, that raises the broader question of just how government works in the spa room. Has Ungatt Trunn II just declared himself ubber 1337 spam dictator and has the power to make such rules at will? Or do we have some sort of spa congress, an elected spa president and some sort of judicial system? Perhaps we should create a constitution of spa?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Sabriel

Noticed it too, we gain new members regularly, but noone starts posting.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: bjornredtail on October 12, 2009, 03:15:50 AM
Then, we need the spa room equivalent of the 14th amendment. Anyone who is already in the spa room is a citizen. Such as myself and my (future) wife and children.

Of course, that raises the broader question of just how government works in the spa room. Has Ungatt Trunn II just declared himself ubber 1337 spam dictator and has the power to make such rules at will? Or do we have some sort of spa congress, an elected spa president and some sort of judicial system? Perhaps we should create a constitution of spa?

Well, there is a Spa Room Political Policy but it's a bit vague...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Also I'm not the "Ubber l33t spam dictator" but I'm the next best thing. I am the second in command of RSL's military assets.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm pretty sure there's a newer version but I can't find it:

RSL POLITICAL POLICY
     approved version 1.1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contents:
1. Various Groups
2. Powers and rules of those groups
3. Rules/laws
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Political groups of RSL:

1. Council

Consists of:

1 Head Chairman.
3-5 Council Members [To be Listed].

2. Military (SRA)

Consists of:

1 Grand General.
1 Head lieutenant.
1-3 Security Council members (In times of war).
Over 9000 soldiers.

3. Various Branches.

Other Branches exist that have yet to submit their layout.

1. DoF [Defenders of Spam].

We are here to protect innocent Spam from any hardships, we will serve loyally. We are the Police of Spam.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powers and Rules of RSL.
-------------------------------------
Council:

Council members are to be appointed by the chairman. Their role is to decide what action RSL takes as a whole, as well as passing laws and otherwise changing RSL's rules.

Chairman:

The chairman has overall control over the council. They pick the succeeding chairman if the need arises. They have ultimate control but can be ousted if council votes for it and approval is made by the Grand General. If a member wishes to create a new branch of RSL, approval must be gained from the chairman AND the Grand General.

Military:

Grand General:

The Grand General has control over all of RSL's military assets, but is under direct control of the council. Before a new member is given full membership, it must be approved by the Grand General. Also Acts as head diplomat in the times of war.

Head lieutenant: Takes care of all of the little things for the Grand General. Takes control of SRA if need arises.

Security Council: Only exists in times of war. Members can either volunteer or be appointed by the Grand General. They make decisions regarding the well being of RSL and it's members. Can override any of the Grand Generals actions.

Over 9000 soldiers: One day they will serve a purpose.

Various Branches:

DoF [Defenders of Spam].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules/Laws:

Need to be Made.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008-2009 version 1.1  RSL policy. ONLY TO BE EDITED BY COUNCIL OR OTHERWISE AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUAL.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Sure, yea. Just... watch yourself... if that's possible...

Also, pwn Firetooth for me. He's giving me ein headache.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Sorry, pwning is an offense reserved only for spammers outside the spa room.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..