Need a job done?

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, October 11, 2009, 12:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

If you need any type of job done, please contract Zanzibar land. We can do anything from take-down assists, to making an army for you. You can either contact me and the details of the assignment will be put up on the forums, or personally contact one of our members.

We take pay in all forms. We hold no grudges and will work for anyone willing to pay.

I take full responsibility for any and all actions of my clan. If you want revenge, I'm the guy you want to kill. I can't, however, guarantee that it will be without some form of retribution.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

meestir amayzing

somone will probably tell you to kill Mr. noob. just to let you know

Peace Alliance

Any kills on Blackfly will be avenged (that should go without saying)

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 11, 2009, 11:46:17 PM
Any kills on Blackfly will be avenged (that should go without saying)

Looks like im gonna have to come out of vaca and kill off the whole clan for fun :P

Haven't killed anyone in ages....could be fun.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Ungatt Trunn II

Please don't go and kill each other... an empty server is one that fails to produce profit.

But then again a war zone helps generate large amounts of profit, at least for a bit. So I'm happy both ways.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Briar on October 12, 2009, 01:46:09 AM
contracts are contracts.

Yes and contracts often get you into trouble as Ungatt very well knows.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Ungatt Trunn II

Not unless people understand that they should be going after the source and not the poor overworked merc. And that they are basically wasting their resources and instead of trying to kill the merc, they should pay them to kill the person who paid them to kill/attack in the first place. Because that is the right thing to do. Be an hero, people.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Peace Alliance

Or you can just go after everyone involved :D

Pippin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 12, 2009, 04:06:32 PM
Please don't go and kill each other... an empty server is one that fails to produce profit.

But then again a war zone helps generate large amounts of profit, at least for a bit. So I'm happy both ways.

• Please don't go and kill each other?  What are you advertising, fish and chips? If you are used as a mercanary, expect retaliation.

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ungatt Trunn II

If everyone kills each other, who am I supposed to work for? FISH AND CHIPS???
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Holby

Quote from: Pippin on October 16, 2009, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 12, 2009, 04:06:32 PM

• Please don't go and kill each other?  What are you advertising, fish and chips? If you are used as a mercanary, expect retaliation.
That's an excellent point. Killing is a mercenary staple.
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

BUT if everyone goes and kills each other without us, how am I supposed to make cash?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Pippin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 17, 2009, 12:20:57 AM
BUT if everyone goes and kills each other without us, how am I supposed to make cash?

The hard way?
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Holby

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 17, 2009, 12:20:57 AM
People are supposed to pay you to do their dirty work. That's incredibly profitable for you.

If people are doing their own killing, then they probably won't have any reason to hire you. Any other job they could pay you for, they'd probably just do themselves.

I will not deleted this