IM so duck drunk

Started by Night Wolf, October 08, 2009, 10:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

Teach future generations, spread the joy!
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on October 09, 2009, 06:27:47 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on October 09, 2009, 09:52:10 AM
Quote from: Briar on October 08, 2009, 11:03:49 PM
I was wondering how long it would take you.
To post Drunk?
And No Ungatt still no hang over  :D
yes
Lol its beeen a good two nights. Got Drunk off my arse last night and im really buzzed tonight.   Goood times goood times.

And for all the youngins out there NEVER DRINK is bad for you and gets you in more trouble than its worth. You say stupid poo you regret and you make an butt of yourself which your friends will never let you forget. Plus if you get caught it costs you a ton of cash that you could be spending elsewhere. So Please dont ever drink.

Ungatt Trunn II

One of these days you're going to have to pass the biggest kidney stone ever known to mankind. It will be payback for all those hangovers you didn't get.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 10, 2009, 07:34:20 AM
One of these days you're going to have to pass the biggest kidney stone ever known to mankind. It will be payback for all those hangovers you didn't get.
No such thing shall happen. :P
And I now know no matter how/what I drink I wont have a hangover evere :P

Ungatt Trunn II

YOU GET A CHOICE, GET A HANGOVER OR GET CARPET BOMBED!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

No but I would have excepted #D. It's a bit late for that now.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf