IM so duck drunk

Started by Night Wolf, October 08, 2009, 10:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

*explodes pathetically, killing only one cat and three squirrels*
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

YAY!!

you killed a cat, the world rejoices
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

AoU

The three squirrels must be worth one cat?

Briar

That is ok by me.....though I do like squirrels.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Eating?
You know, that rare habit of yours?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

Actually... I think I posted in the wrong topic... I swear you said "Guess what I'm doing right now?"...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Sabriel

So... was it eating?

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Nope. Look at the name of the topic and make another guess.  ;)

Although I was eating popcorn when I posted lol but thats not what I was talking about.

Sabriel

darn IT!!

I first thought it was drinking, but then thought, "Oh no, he can't possibly be drinking so much".

USUALLY.

Briar

Alas, he is....and Night Wolf, your liver DOES hate you.

AoU

i'm going to free it from the cesspool that is your body.