AoU is Ullr!

Started by Daryn, October 04, 2009, 08:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Just put a small amount of gasoline in an open container and keep throwing the Styrofoam in (it melts) until you get a thick grey substance.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

It's too late to make it today, plus I don't actually have Styrofoam, or anything to really do with the stuff once it's made.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

Throw it on a squirrel.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Squirrels are nasty creatures, but I'm pretty sure burning one alive would irk the neighbours.

Ungatt Trunn II

Throw it on the neighbors too.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

I'm fairly sure you're a different kind of crazy than I am.

Sabriel

LOL
Throw it on your face, maybe it would get better.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

I dont think that would help him

AoU

I thought I made it pretty clear, I DON'T want to burn myself. Fire is hot.

Zara_rose_wolf

The sun is hot to. i say plug in a microave with a extention cord. and put it in front the next doors house., set a fork in it... set it for about a few seconds. knock on the door. then run.

AoU

Need to set it for longer, just a few seconds is only likely to fry the magnetron in the long run and not do a lot of anything else.

Sabriel

Bet you're talking out of your own experience :P

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't evar put taco sauce packs in microwaves, I learned the hard way so you don't have to.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

Put a small potato in the microwave and don't poke holes in it.