Night wolf anime bunny playboy girl

Started by Daryn, October 04, 2009, 08:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Pies.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Now Night Wolf has his own thread devoted to his bunny-ness.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

He has action figures dedicated to himself. XD

Sabriel

Now, the only thing missing is Night Wolf bunny dress available for buying worldwide.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

Sabriel

So... shall we incorporate it? First of all, we have to choose a dress colour.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

hmmm... In thinking Purple or a reddish colour.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Was there supposed to be a picture? And I only a red dress will do :P

Also I get at least 50% of any profit.

Sabriel

Yeah, the dress will definitely have to be red. So, that's settled. Now for the design.

Quote from: Night Wolf on October 07, 2009, 10:23:27 PM
Was there supposed to be a picture? And I only a red dress will do :P

Also I get at least 50% of any profit.
50%?! Don't be crazy! We made you! You can get no more than 15%!

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

I dont care Ive had to endure being called bunny girl. 40%

Ungatt Trunn II

I wand 200% of whatever Nigh Wolf gets!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zara_rose_wolf

Look in "BUNNYNESS INC." we gonna get profits from toys, shirts, blowup dolls, and girlie frilly make up. Now we can bring in with good overdosing about 70 grand.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Ungatt Trunn II

I highly suggest we commercialize into every developed country in the world and sell stocks to the big guns. We need merchandise of every kind. Have you Trade marked this yet? WE NEED PATENTS! WHERE'S MY COFFEE?
DIE HIPPIE DIE