okok NOT FUNNY

Started by Zara_rose_wolf, October 03, 2009, 06:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Yea, Ungatt and AoU are definately not the same.  They spam together too often.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Why do people keep saying I am other people? I am me and me only. I would never violate my own doctrine.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

AoU

I violated Ungatt's "doctrine".
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

I bet she took pity on you and LET you 'violate' her.

Briar

Sabriel

On the other side, Ungatt and AoU sound very similar...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

We are kindred spirits, he and I. Two wanderers of the Internet, trying to eek out what meager lulz there are left in life.

Briar

AoU

Briar

AoU

You could've used a nicer term, either way. Troll implies that I live under a bridge and eat goats, which is not true in either respect.

Sabriel

No, you are just an Internet troll. It doesn't have anything to do with living under the bridge and eating goats.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

BUT I WANT TO LIVE UNDER A BRIDGE AND EAT GOATS  :'(