I was alone..

Started by AoU, October 01, 2009, 09:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Do you think Lucus will make the last 3 episodes?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Lucas already said he won`t, and that he might let his son do it.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

Hmmm....I don't know how I feel about that.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sabriel

You mean... ANOTHER three movies?! Besides those six that are already there?
And btw if his son makes them, I somehow have the feeling it just won't be the same...

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

AoU

Was the feeling of the first three really the same as that of the second three anyway?

Sabriel

Well, yeah... I guess not. But that's normal, what with technological advancement etc.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

They should've kept Yoda as a muppet.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

AoU

More as a muppet than as CGI, though.

Sabriel

USUALLY.

AoU

Computer Generated Images, like in Episodes 1-3.

Briar

Agreed.  But Yoda still is awesome.  Plus, no one actually knows his species, which is mysterious.

Ungatt Trunn II

I thought it was funny at the scene of his death he just kept popping up and I was like "JUST DIE ALREADY!"
DIE HIPPIE DIE

AoU

He`s a yodel, Yoda the Yodel.