National Grammar Nazi Party of Spam

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, October 01, 2009, 08:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

In other words I don't want to disrupt your human concept of time, in order to save you an eternity of mental anguish.
Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Night Wolf

Right.

I love that song Ungatt. Its been a while since ive heard it and now its goin on my Mp3 thank you  :D

AoU

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

Your dispersion of nasal mucous mocks the Spellcheck! I shall not take this sitting down.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

Then I shall remain seated, thwarted again.

Krowdon

AoU

Krowdon

no. I just sneeze cause I dusted teh room today.

AoU

Why would you put more dust in the room if you're allergic to it?

Krowdon

I actually just kinda like, got most of it, but stirred some up so Thats why I sneeze.

AoU

Krowdon