National Grammar Nazi Party of Spam

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, October 01, 2009, 08:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

AoU

The National Grammar Nazi Party of Spam! We are unrelenting in our Grammatical fury! HEIL SPELLCHECK!

Sabriel

You're stoopid.

Oh well. Heil Spellcheck!!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

AoU

You've sullied my name for the last time, infidel! Do not question our cause. Heil Spellcheck!

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

AoU

More atrocities against the father tongue, you will suffer for your insolence. HEIL SPELLCHECK!

Ungatt Trunn II

GO MINE SALT FOR 50 YEARS GRAMMUNIST! HEIL SPELLCHECK!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Sabriel

LOL.
What are you going to do? Repeat "HEIL SPELLCHECK" untill our ears bleed to death? :D

USUALLY.

Night Wolf

I think my eyes are what will bleed :P

AoU

To the salt mines with you! Until you are a corpse and I can dance naked on you, you shall whack away at the whiteness. Heil Spellcheck!

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Sabriel on October 02, 2009, 01:49:19 PM
LOL.That is humorous.
What are you going to do? Repeat "HEIL SPELLCHECK" untill our ears bleed to death? (smile is unnecessary)

HEIL SPELLCHECK!
DIE HIPPIE DIE