Primary Mission Directive

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, September 30, 2009, 04:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Mission Directive: Establish and enforce R.S.L. presence among general populace, disposal of spam non-compliance offenders.
I. Establish constituency enforcement point at coordinates 39.138 x -77.070. Monitor civilian movement in area, and debrief superior regarding any events of notable significance or regularity.
II. Distribute cheese rations to civilians willing to submit to spam compliance screening. Participation in screening is compulsory for all civilians, and use of force is authorized in enforcement.
III. spam non-compliance offenders should be detained at checkpoint.
IV. To conserve consumption of R.S.L. resources, detainees should be disposed of by flame only when withholding facility becomes overcrowded, or detainees become unmanageable, whichever comes first.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

SRA Anti-anime Unit

Requesting launch code of the 80mm.

Targets spotted in sector 5. AT-130 gunship in area.
Please report all unauthorized anime. It is your civil duty.

rizzan

*salutes* Rizzan reporting for duty ,sir!
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Ungatt Trunn II

Please report to your station executive officer to receive level 4 debriefing on the new directive. Greet the guards with verbal identification.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 30, 2009, 04:20:16 PM
Mission Directive: Establish and enforce R.S.L. presence among general populace, disposal of spam non-compliance offenders.
I. Establish constituency enforcement point at coordinates 39.138 x -77.070. Monitor civilian movement in area, and debrief superior regarding any events of notable significance or regularity.
II. Distribute cheese rations to civilians willing to submit to spam compliance screening. Participation in screening is compulsory for all civilians, and use of force is authorized in enforcement.
IV. To conserve consumption of R.S.L. resources, detainees should be disposed of by flame only when withholding facility becomes overcrowded, or detainees become unmanageable, whichever comes first.

Lolwut?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sabriel on October 01, 2009, 12:38:02 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 30, 2009, 04:20:16 PM

Lolwut?
+1
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

AoU

Shut up, mine's bigger than yours!   ::)

Briar

AoU

That is a very ambiguous statement and I cannot figure out its intention.  ???

Briar