Primary Mission Directive

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, September 30, 2009, 04:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: AoU on October 02, 2009, 06:23:11 PM
More infidelity. Luckily you will be burnt in the Great Mental Asylum Fire of 2015.

pffft. Im too awesome to get sent to an asylum.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

AoU

Generic Orthodontic Appliance Testers

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Krowdon

Sabriel

Better than "golden justice" :P Makes me think of Kaname (Bleach one, not VK Kaname) He's all into justice and stuff.

USUALLY.

Krowdon

VK Kaname ...... Oh. Im sorry. that would be a spoiler.

^___^

AoU

Leave my liquid justice out of this.

Zara_rose_wolf

o.- i really need to log in more im so lost... why are we talking about aou`s liquid justice

AoU

It's all got to do with the NGNPoS and its unique sense of justice.

Zara_rose_wolf

AoU

Your fascination angers the Spellcheck.