asdkl;

Started by Blood Wake, September 23, 2009, 05:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

how is this fun without having the clans set to war? EVERYONE BUILD NETWORTH AND DO NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Juska

I echo this sentiment completely.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

I say let it slide this round. It's been much more interesting to see what everyone can do without all of the mind-numbing slaughtering that usually takes place. It's really just pointless to switch it over now.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I was bored out of my mind. If I knew we were never going to get to play the duels part of a Duels round, I probably wouldn't have signed up. This isn't Redwall: Netlords after all.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

i started the set making heaps of food and storing it, then i boosted over 200b cash and made hundreds of millions of loyalty for healing to kill away

should of deleted like i planned but Shael requested that i didn't

today i started running turns and Riddick decided to attack my target just after i started, he left me with stingy land available and weak leaders
i scraped land, bought troops and i couldn't delete so i went into vacation

say what you want, i'm stuck in the clan with this punk so i can't smack him now. Next set your gonna get a real bad beating Riddick

good luck Omega, i hope you win in your first set here
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Peace Alliance

*shrug* I'll go back to being passive so I can do adminy things after this round

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Blood Wake on September 23, 2009, 05:46:23 PM
how is this fun without having the clans set to war? EVERYONE BUILD NETWORTH AND DO NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

word, i have had no interest at all in this round. lets do a norm one or emp one.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..