It's time we talk, America! (And select parts of Europe)

Started by Richard Nixon, September 19, 2009, 01:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Nixon

There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!

Takara

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You dislike everything. And everything dislikes you. Wonder why.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont dislike Everything. I love my Siggie and my Avvie.  And Night Wolf and Briar are cool.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

They loathe you. I thought you could tell but I'm not surprised that you couldn't.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

They dont Loathe me. And anyway, I like a lot of things. I could list them, but I dont want to. too much effort.

Ungatt Trunn II

That's just the way with you, huh? I could have done this, but I'm not going to. I could have cured cancer, but I don't feel like it. I could have done something productive, but sitting here is much more convenient.

Sounds like the excuses of a lazy underachiever to me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I sure am Lazy. But Underacheiver? not really. If I really really wanna do something, I'll do it.  So if you want me to, I would make a list of everything I like. All you gotta do is ask dude. 

Takara

Quote from: Krowdon on September 22, 2009, 05:34:45 PM
They dont Loathe me. And anyway, I like a lot of things. I could list them, but I dont want to. too much effort.

Oh, I hear you. Sometimes I get hungry, but it's too much effort to actually, you know, use my arms to lift the food to my mouth. XD

That's what I hear.

Krowdon

Quote from: Takara on September 22, 2009, 05:39:35 PM
Oh, I hear you. Sometimes I get hungry, but it's too much effort to actually, you know, use my arms to lift the food to my mouth. XD

you should buy a feed bag then.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Krowdon on September 22, 2009, 05:39:12 PM
I sure am Lazy. But Underacheiver? not really. If I really really wanna do something, I'll do it.  So if you want me to, I would make a list of everything I like. All you gotta do is ask dude. 

Please, humor me. Make an entire list of all the things you like. I'm sure it will take about 6 seconds and nearly all of it's contents will be in some way anime related. In fact nearly every one of your posts deal with your unhealthy obsession with a fictional Japanese character who is in some mediocre creation that you call entertainment and that I call crap.  
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 22, 2009, 05:42:27 PM
Please, humor me. Make an entire list of all the things you like. I'm sure it will take about 6 seconds and nearly all of it's contents will be in some way anime related. In fact nearly every one of your posts deal with your unhealthy obsession with a fictional Japanese character who is in some mediocre creation that you call entertainment and that I call crap. 

I will. After I eat Dinner. BRB.

Krowdon