It's time we talk, America! (And select parts of Europe)

Started by Richard Nixon, September 19, 2009, 01:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Nixon

It's time for war! Let's all beat the hell out of each other until one stands!
There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Richard Nixon on September 19, 2009, 01:36:57 PM
It's time for war! Let's all beat the [haties] out of each other until one stands!

*hits Richard/Ungatt with a Krowbar*
Im cool with that.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Richard Nixon

There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Richard Nixon

I am the president you stupid liberal. I have the entire United States Armed Forces, several government agencies, and the United States allies to fight for me.

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Richard Nixon on September 20, 2009, 02:52:17 PM
I am the president you stupid liberal. I have the entire United States Armed Forces, several government agencies, and the United States allies to fight for me.
I will beat them all with Krowbars.

Quote from: Takara on September 20, 2009, 02:55:23 PM
It may be Ungatt... Or Firetooth. O_o

Its Ungatt. I know it is.

Richard Nixon

HA! Even the Coast Guard would be able to beat you without a problem. Now stop trying to act cute with your little "Krowbar" thing, you're embarrassing yourself.

Takara

Krowdon

*stabs Richard with a sword*

Im not afraid of your armies or coastguards. Bring it on! I have my army of immortal warriors!  All they have is medieval weapons, but they shall still pwn your armies.

Richard Nixon

*Tsar Bomb blows up all of Krowdon's pathetic armies*

Well, so much for the. Care to throw something worthwhile at me or are you just going to keep wasting my time?

Krowdon

Richard Nixon

Funny cuz I'm pissing on their corpses right now. They don't seem too immortal.

Krowdon

They'll regenerate in a bit. It takes a while to bring yourself back after ya know, exploding? they shall wake up in five minutes.