It's time we talk, America! (And select parts of Europe)

Started by Richard Nixon, September 19, 2009, 01:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Nixon

Nope, sorry. Guess the radiation got them. Oh well. I kicked one and it turned to dust. Kicked another and it called me mamma so I shot it. So far nothing has come of this crazy theory you have at your army being immortal. They're just as dead as 80's sitcom.
There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Richard Nixon

HA! I have my own wikipedia page, and even a fan club. Get in line.
There are two kinds of people in this world! Those who like me, and those who can go to Hell!

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Richard Nixon

Krowdon

Richard Nixon

Krowdon

Richard Nixon

Fix your signature, it has the wrong "your" in it. It should have "You're"

Krowdon

lol. Okay. I dont care about mai grammar, but I shall change it so Briar doesnt eat me for breakfast.

Richard Nixon

How old are you? Shouldn't you have the basics of English grammar down by now? Or are you just another reason why the whole world thinks America is stupid?

Krowdon

Im older than one and younger than 200. I just have down basic grammar but I dont care. I goof up eventuall, cause of all teh spams

Richard Nixon

EXCUSES! That mistake was unintentional unlike spam. Meaning you have limited knowledge on what you should have learned in 2nd grade.

Krowdon

Well, I do know my grammar, but I am not very good at it. If you gave me a quiz, I would pass, but that doesnt mean I use everything correctly all the time.

And If you post a quiz, I wont reply cause I dont like quizzes.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?